Garden humor thread..

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
You say spring is on the way and you can't WAIT to get your garden started?????
images

I can't wait either!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true. I've seen weeds morph into potato leaves, dahlia leaves, bean leaves, etc. so well that those few get huge before they are spotted. I'd swear they weren't there the day before despite their size. Sneaky, sneaky things those weeds are.
I've noticed that too, and I always wondered if a look-alike weed was allowed to grow because it wasn't noticed, or it really did morph according to what it was growing next to. (which came first, the chicken or the egg?)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
A man was sitting reading his paper when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan. 'What was that for?' the man asked.
The wife replied, 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants pocket'.
The man then said, 'When I was at the garden center last week, Jenny was the name of the daylily I wanted to get.' The wife apologized and went on with the housework. Three days later the man was watching TV when his wife bashed him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious. Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit him again.
Wife replied, 'Your daylily phoned.'