Garden humor thread..

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
rock bottom.jpg

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My mother grew up on the streets of the Bronx. A little girl living there had to learn to defend herself at a young age. A Sunday breakfast I will never forget is the time my dad came to the table with 2 black eyes spit lip and deep scratches down his face. He told my younger sister and I he fell down the stairs. I will never forget the look on his face when my mother said " kids thats not true, daddy hit mommy last night, mommy had to make sure daddy never made that mistake again. Mommy beat daddy over the head with a frying pan" ( cast iron)That is the only time my dad raised his hand to my mother.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
My mother grew up on the streets of the Bronx. A little girl living there had to learn to defend herself at a young age. A Sunday breakfast I will never forget is the time my dad came to the table with 2 black eyes spit lip and deep scratches down his face. He told my younger sister and I he fell down the stairs. I will never forget the look on his face when my mother said " kids thats not true, daddy hit mommy last night, mommy had to make sure daddy never made that mistake again. Mommy beat daddy over the head with a frying pan" ( cast iron)That is the only time my dad raised his hand to my mother.

Ok, NY, it's official....I love your Mom too, though she be gone. That all women would be like that and that all men would respond to correction like your Dad. And that she told you kids the truth is just priceless....bet that lesson stayed in your minds always.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
How many people are killed by a cast iron skillet ? Statistics for this are few and far between. However, Since people are killed by cast iron skillets, we MUST go protest in the streets to demand that we ban them :hu

Latest posts