Garden humor thread..

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought some might relate to
This here!

once i started thinking of it as future worm food it changed my attitude about weeding/weeds quite a bit. also, i may leave some weeds alone on purpose if nothing else is growing in that space instead until i can get it replaced... better to have something growing than not if possible. gives the good bugs a place to be until the garden plants get going.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't identify plants as people or even animals, altho I've said with some honesty that I wouldn't do anything if some "creature" including plants, including myself, wouldn't suffer as a result of my inactivity.

I'm as careful handling useful seedlings as possible, yet a merciless "thinner." A bit obsessive about composting and garden plants using those nutrients. Circle of Life, you know ...

A team, my plants and me ;). I will protect them from predators and weeds. Next year, I will plant their seeds or the seeds of their sisters. We are the several, dependent on Mother Nature.

I awakened from a dream this morning. With a group of older people in a classroom, talking about aging. Things had degenerated a bit to some guessing others' birthyears. I've been spending a good deal of awake-time lately with my father.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
54436527_10155921455677155_2938506058580099072_o.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
..................................TICK WARNING............................

If someone comes to your door and says they are checking for ticks because of the warm weather and tell you to take off all your clothes and dance around with your arms raised so they can check for ticks, don't do it. This is a scam.

I wish I'd read this yesterday. I feel so silly.

Latest posts