Garden humor thread..

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Trust me, we in Indiana realize Michigan drivers consider turn signals as optional. You must also have a law against driving in right lane as well as they run up and down on I69 in left lane slowing down traffic....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is election year, usually they are good. It’s once elections over that it goes bad...... so what will 2021 bring? ;-)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Trust me, we in Indiana realize Michigan drivers consider turn signals as optional. You must also have a law against driving in right lane as well as they run up and down on I69 in left lane slowing down traffic....

everyone knows the left lane is emptier and thus safer to be in just like hanging out in someone's blind spot is safer - if they can't see you then you can't see them so they won't turn into you, etc. etc.

i've only been in one accident in my life (so far :) ) where i hit another vehicle, but that was because she was tailgating me so close in the big truck i didn't know she was back there when i had to back up. i was sorry, but i had a very hard time not laughing. she was driving a very tiny car, tailgating me and i had an hydraulic lift on the back of that truck so it didn't even make a scratch, but it sure made a mess of her car. as i put the truck into reverse and backed up she hit the horn but by the time i hit the brakes it was too late. the radiator was pushed into her engine and the hood of her car was tented up like i was putting my hands together to make a teepee. oops. yes, i did get the ticket and rightly so, but still... he words to me, "I can't believe you backed up!" er, well i had to because the people in front of me stopped 30ft after their driveway and they wanted to back up into it. had i not backed up they would have hit me. :)

i was a young driver then, driving the family company truck to make a delivery at a hospital where we had a flooring and wall tile job. over 40yrs ago now. still remember it like yesterday. some events kinda do stick in the noodle after all. :)

ok, so not much garden humor here, but kinda a funny story...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always loved listening to 700 AM, Cincinnati radio station when they gave their AM and PM traffic update. The guy would always go off on “Michigander” drivers (he was in helicopter so he could swing down for plates) that would get in left lane and poke along thus creating mile long back ups. IF they are like my wife, they would be saying, I’m doing the speed limit, I’m not going to get a ticket.....