canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
GHnov11.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh! That's great @canesisters .

Let me get in here with my new signature ...

I'll copy it here since it might look strange when I change it again for something having to do with silly schemes and notions. @sumi reminded of someone who was kind of a hero to me when I was a kid:

History writes the word "Reconciliation" over all her quarrels. ~ Jan Christiaan Smuts

Steve :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@sumi , your countryman, military leader in two world wars, fought against the British and with the British.

Wrote about nature and philosophy.

Played an important role in forming the United Nations ...

Steve

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
a friend sent this to me had a good chuckle......

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and ... inform the other if there is sex after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.
True to his word, he made the first contact:
" Marion .... Marion "
"Is that you, Bob?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
"That's wonderful! What's it like?"
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again".
"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"
"No -- I'm a rabbit somewhere in North Carolina.”

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kind of looks like I did after that incident with the Ajiri tea. Put ten bags in a gallon or so of hot water (pretty much my normal amount when I am making a whole pitcher). Wound up spending the night not only awake, but with a scary involuntary nervous tic from the caffeine content (and bear in mind my caffeine tolerance is so high I'm normally functionally immune; I can chug down a gallon of 10x Iron Goddess of Mercy (which among teas has an unusually high caffeine content; sort of the espresso of the tea world) and nod off with no trouble at all.

Latest posts