Garden humor thread..

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
maybe it was cut with a working saw and they stuck that one in it's spot! certainly a good way to display a chainsaw!
Not if you're trying to sell them. Who wants to buy a chainsaw that gets itself stuck that way. And my story of the three chainsaws is true, but the first one and two were stuck through the tree horizontally. Someone had no idea of how to take a tree down properly.

Perhaps it is a modern day version of the sword in the stone. Whoever pulls the saw out rules the. . . ??? It is just someone's idea of fun, probably while they were getting paid and SHOULD have been felling trees, although, it is a good shot of a great saw.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, don't blame the saw!

Re; the $1 on the ad, it happens frequently on a CL listing, if you don't put an amount in the header it defaults to the $1. When you open the ad up it will show the actual asking price in the description.

Believe me, I've gotten very excited over that $1 in the title too many times. :rolleyes:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
GHnov13.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You've done it again @canesisters !

DD says she may boycott Black Friday after having to put in so many (night) hours this 4 day weekend. DD is moving to another job. I think we may begin to see more and more labor protests associated with Black Friday events.

Steve