Garden humor thread..

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
1612382869502.png

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to laugh at the better memory one. Yesterday, I was looking up DIY (insert forgotten herbaceous bush plant here) supports. For the life of me, I could not come up with that plant name, even tho I have 8 of them at this house. I started with a G search. Nope. I started with the letter A. Got bored. Left the tab open, walked away, walked outside, and BOOM! Got the name in my brain.

Peony.

Geeze Louise - I'm getting old....fast....

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aging gracefully is likely 50% self-tolerance, at least, @Rhodie Ranch .

It must be easier to remember names of plants somewhere tropical and with plants that have about the same appearance 12 months out of each year.

I mean, how similar are a few dead stick coming out of the ground for 6 months out of the year and the extravagance elegance of a flowering peony plant? I'm lucky if the winter look :confused: of my hydrangea don't completely wash the memory of what they look like in bloom completely out of my mind.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to laugh at the better memory one. Yesterday, I was looking up DIY (insert forgotten herbaceous bush plant here) supports. For the life of me, I could not come up with that plant name, even tho I have 8 of them at this house. I started with a G search. Nope. I started with the letter A. Got bored. Left the tab open, walked away, walked outside, and BOOM! Got the name in my brain.

Peony.

Geeze Louise - I'm getting old....fast....
You are so NOT alone!

Latest posts