Snoopy Dogg

And now for some blue signs:
9fa8d68.jpg
c5594fd.jpg

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now don't get All in a Lather about this advice, @Dirtmechanic .

Remember when "instructions for use" were first required by some government agency and there were folks falling down laughing at instructions to lather-rinse-repeat? Okay, sure - many of the owners of stock in these personal care products now were having the nanny use Johnson & Johnson Head to Toeback in those days.

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now don't get All in a Lather about this advice, @Dirtmechanic .

Remember when "instructions for use" were first required by some government agency and there were folks falling down laughing at instructions to lather-rinse-repeat? Okay, sure - many of the owners of stock in these personal care products now were having the nanny use Johnson & Johnson Head to Toeback in those days.

Steve
Surprised no one has sued over the “repeat” as it doesn’t say when to stop. Can not ever underestimate the stupidity of people & lawyers willingness to sue anyone for $1.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last Sunday I asked my young granddaughter "Do you know what day tomorrow is?" She replied that it would be President's Day. Pretty good for one so young. I then asked what is President's Day. She said that's when the president comes out of the White House. If he sees his shadow we are in for another year of BS.

Good to know my son and his wife discuss politics in front of their kids.

Latest posts