journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, that's definitely me. I'm a procaffinator. :D
10929214_969957389681281_4384702890680538052_n.jpg

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Goat in a car reminds me of a funny story. Many years ago a friend of mine hit a deer with his chevette. Thinking the deer was dead, he and another friend loaded it into his back seat. Only after they were up to highway speed did the deer decide that it wasn't dead at all. Terry, my friend, was pretty tore up (physically, not emotionally). Apparently the deer didn't like it in the back seat and ended up in the front seat with him and his buddy. It looked like Terry went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. He said when he finally got the car stopped and jumped out, the deer followed him out the door and ran off. It's much funnier to hear Terry tell it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Goat in a car reminds me of a funny story. Many years ago a friend of mine hit a deer with his chevette. Thinking the deer was dead, he and another friend loaded it into his back seat. Only after they were up to highway speed did the deer decide that it wasn't dead at all. Terry, my friend, was pretty tore up (physically, not emotionally). Apparently the deer didn't like it in the back seat and ended up in the front seat with him and his buddy. It looked like Terry went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. He said when he finally got the car stopped and jumped out, the deer followed him out the door and ran off. It's much funnier to hear Terry tell it.
I am going to bet Terry really did not think it was too funny at the time, ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

Well that's what happens when everybody in the car doesn't buckle up for safety.

I'm trying to picture a couple of guys stuffing a deer into the back seat of a Chevette.
Now, that would be funny!

Latest posts