Garden humor thread..

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the crews at the rescue squad that I volunteered with got suspended for picking up a deer. It came out of the woods and slammed into the side of the unit while they were going down the highway. They turned around, loaded it on the gurney, and transported it back to the building.
They only missed one duty night... we all enjoyed the cookout a week later.....

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I always thought I would be the one who could avoid a deer. On the way to the airport to pick up the priest for a service, going through Washoe valley, a deer waited behind a tree, jumping at just the right moment and was still in the air when I hit it. I thought it would come throught the windshield but it whent down and under to be hit again by the pickup behind us.

When they plan to get hit, you can't miss them.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always thought I would be the one who could avoid a deer. On the way to the airport to pick up the priest for a service, going through Washoe valley, a deer waited behind a tree, jumping at just the right moment and was still in the air when I hit it. I thought it would come throught the windshield but it whent down and under to be hit again by the pickup behind us.

When they plan to get hit, you can't miss them.
Too true!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnnymary
lovessmells.jpg

Latest posts