Garden humor thread..

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
A wife is about to go to the local Mom and Pop and asks her husband if there is anything he needs

Yeah, I could go for some Golden Perch for dinner, pick up a couple. Oh and I'm fresh out of Black Jack, so if you want me to keep off the cigarettes, better pick me up a couple of packs."

A few hours later the wife returns and says "I got a little distracted while I was shopping, hope this is what you said to get ya."
The man opens the bag and finds some golden perch and three or four packages of Teaberry gum.

The wife say's so

The man shakes his head disappointedly and says "I know you tried your best, but, right perch, wrong chew."

(It's a little dated I know. But I was probably cleaned up a bit (whaddya willing to be the original had chewing tobacco))

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Almost he asked for Black Jack Chewing Gum and got Teaberry Chewing gum. The Tobacco part was just a guess on my part (since fairy few people refer to chewing gum as "chew")

It's supposed to be a pun on the common expression "right church, wrong pew" (correct in the general, but incorrect in the specific.)

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this one. I know I resemble this comment.

upload_2015-9-14_15-0-14.jpeg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
You're not the one with the tomato seed he needs a small file cabinet to handle, or a general seed collection that takes up his desk drawers and a four foot stack of sorting boxes on top of that Or who once actually did a full song parody "Every Seed is Sacred" (same tune as "Every Sperm is Sacred", from Monty Python's the Meaning of Life.) (no don't bother asking me for lyrics, it was years ago, and I have long since forgotten all of them, they're off somewhere in the recesses of my subconscious with Food Tatoo and the Fly's Head equation.)

Latest posts