Garden humor thread..

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unstoppable Virus

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus.Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1955 but if your unlucky even those born after that !??

Symptoms: 1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. Done that!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! That too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. Yep! 4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. Aha! 5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. Well well!
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. Oh, no not again! 7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." And I just hate that!
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE." Oh No!IT'S CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."
Have I already sent this to you? Or did you send it to me?

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
heh, i did one of those the other day at work. sent it to the wrong 'Pam'. i dislike auto-fill & thought i had taken that feature off my outlook account. good thing my email at work is only for internal use. :th

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was helping DW with her email account, YouTube channel, and uploading a video for her family.

You know, Google owns YouTube! Mess up one thing, you mess up both! And yes, she had forgotten her email password. She hasn't been able to get email on her tablet for almost a year because the mailer on that thing failed soon after she got it. I ... Me! ... I have been the only one to get her email all this time because I have the backup account.

She complained long enuf about not being able to send a YouTube video to her family ~ missed the holidays ~ that I felt compelled to do something! I haven't posted anything to YouTube in nearly 3 years! It's changed!

You can imagine that I was sweating bullets trying to get all her accounts squared away ... now, her family still hasn't responded in nearly 24 hours ... Heaven only knows what they got yesterday o_O.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was helping DW with her email account, YouTube channel, and uploading a video for her family.

You know, Google owns YouTube! Mess up one thing, you mess up both! And yes, she had forgotten her email password. She hasn't been able to get email on her tablet for almost a year because the mailer on that thing failed soon after she got it. I ... Me! ... I have been the only one to get her email all this time because I have the backup account.

She complained long enuf about not being able to send a YouTube video to her family ~ missed the holidays ~ that I felt compelled to do something! I haven't posted anything to YouTube in nearly 3 years! It's changed!

You can imagine that I was sweating bullets trying to get all her accounts squared away ... now, her family still hasn't responded in nearly 24 hours ... Heaven only knows what they got yesterday o_O.

Steve
I can sympathize with BOTH of you. Things are messed up here. Still unable to shake it all out. About to give up on the ones I can't figure out! (Unfortunately one is a new e-mail account from School, I think that is what messed it ALL up!!!!) )

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was -4 this a.m. only to be in the single digits for 2 days. UGH. Windy too. :confused:
10389547_938623212815302_8739267326689201267_n.jpg

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:D We are supposed to get the single digits tonight...the first real cold weather we've had. This is about the time of year it started last year also, when we dipped into the teens below.

I'm ready. This is what we prepare for all year long, so I'm kind of excited to finally get into it~as it simply must happen...and then past it...into spring!

Latest posts