Garden humor thread..

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A person goes to the doctors office to get an some inoculations. When he goes in besides the nurse there is another person standing there. And every time he gets an Injection the other man yells out " Rubella, Measles, Influenza" and so on.
As he is leaving he asks "who was that other person making all that noise"

The nurse says "Oh that's Darryl, He likes to call all the shots round here."

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
newhart&ldd.jpg

George: Dick, I cleared out that obstruction in the chimney.

Dick: Thanks George. What was it?

George: I don't know but when I woke it up, it ran away.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Any bets on the covid baby boom?

We heard about this, too!! They sure WILL be a baby boom!!! There was one a few years ago in places where the temperatures dipped to -20, like Wisconsin, and couple stuck together...inside...not much to do...already Read all of the good books.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
My wife and I are faithfully following the 6-foot rule. Days are easy, but the nights are rough for me. The sofa is lumpy and my back hurts in the morning.

someone complained the other day that his wife wasn't maintaining the proper 6 foot separation so i mentioned for him to take off his clothes...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
My wife and I are faithfully following the 6-foot rule. Days are easy, but the nights are rough for me. The sofa is lumpy and my back hurts in the morning.
Same here. DW was deathly afraid I would bring COVID-19 home from work, and IMO with good reason. We've had a platonic relationship since the crisis began - good thing that we are best friends too, or we would be driving each other crazy. ;) . Friday was my last day at work, so as you can imagine, I'm looking forward to the end of my 14-day DW-imposed quarantine.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Same here. DW was deathly afraid I would bring COVID-19 home from work, and IMO with good reason. We've had a platonic relationship since the crisis began - good thing that we are best friends too, or we would be driving each other crazy. ;) . Friday was my last day at work, so as you can imagine, I'm looking forward to the end of my 14-day DW-imposed quarantine.

twu love! :)