Garden humor thread..

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
'For many years an individual suffered from delusions that there was a villain under his bed who meant to do him harm. He spent thousands of dollars with psychiatrists to cure this problem, with no success. He finally cured the problem with the advice of a bartender, for the price of a beer. His advice was to cut off the legs of his bed.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
there is nothing like face planting in a cow pie in a field you are running across... :)

Remember running through the fields of green grass ~ and remember when you'd step in a pie, break through the crust ~ remember how it would squish up between your toes ~ remember ~ I hated that ```

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Remember running through the fields of green grass ~ and remember when you'd step in a pie, break through the crust ~ remember how it would squish up between your toes ~ remember ~ I hated that ```
OK, I'll add that to the list of good reasons for forgetfulness... That, and the squishy feeling when you step on a mouse.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
OK, I'll add that to the list of good reasons for forgetfulness... That, and the squishy feeling when you step on a mouse.
Wanna hear a sad mouse golfing story? When we got married, one of our honeymoon stops was in Georgia at Callaway Gardens. I had no idea the cat had chased a mouse into my golfing cleats where it expired. Yep, found out the hard way. I also found out that no amount of clorox or cleaner will help a pair of mouse shoes. I really thought I had saved a nice pair of shoes until about the 3rd hole when the temperature in my shoe came up and with it that horribly funky smell. I should have called it a day but golfers are a strange group. Those shoes did not make it back to the clubhouse.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
1598415366972.png

No caption ```

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
'For many years an individual suffered from delusions that there was a villain under his bed who meant to do him harm. He spent thousands of dollars with psychiatrists to cure this problem, with no success. He finally cured the problem with the advice of a bartender, for the price of a beer. His advice was to cut off the legs of his bed.

as a child i had a few nightmares that i've always remembered since.

one was that there were alligators under my bed one night.

the other i was fighting the skeletons in Jason and the Argonauts.

as an adult i'm glad i don't have many nightmares, but this evening the storms rolled through and woke me up and then i had one which woke me up again.