Garden humor thread..

CarolPNW

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Y4BfeMr.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was thinking something more along the lines of a T-shirt cannon, fired into the street... like a flying pinata.

No trick-or-treating here this year, due to Covid. :( My street is lightly populated due to many double & triple lots (one of the things I like about it) so was not exactly prime trick-or-treating territory anyway. But DW was always very generous to the few who showed up, and several families came by every year. I'll miss the little monsters.

CarolPNW

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was thinking something more along the lines of a T-shirt cannon, fired into the street... like a flying pinata.

No trick-or-treating here this year, due to Covid. :( My street is lightly populated due to many double & triple lots (one of the things I like about it) so was not exactly prime trick-or-treating territory anyway. But DW was always very generous to the few who showed up, and several families came by every year. I'll miss the little monsters.
I don’t know if we’ll get a lot of kids if any but I’ll leave candy out in a basket with a note and a light I’ll figure something out, it’ll be there Incase a kiddo comes by ~ We used to get tons of kiddos then less and less every year

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee , I think that it was you who posted a list of senior "attitudes."

Some of them continue running thru my mind. Daily! They go something like this:
  • How many days are there in a week?
    • Six Saturdays followed by a Sunday
  • What is a senior's biggest complaint?
    • There aren't enough hours in a day ...
Dang. That catches me dead to rights! (Or, as the young people say, "I feel seen!")

Steve :)

Latest posts