Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
177499332_4401779866546309_1523717253716718459_n.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No joke just reality...

I mentioned too @baymule that I had to get curtains. The last pair I had was the total block out with eyelets. So on finding out they were toxic I decided they had to go, and having only a pole to hang them on I now had to buy the rings but didn't know I needed hooks (reminding yet again I miss my dear old mother, who was the best at sorting out anything like this) .

This involved so many trips out of town which is far from easy or quick in our area. Luckily I have a couple of good old guys that were happy to help on this second journey. Success I now had what was needed.

On our return home there was a black car with blacked out windows, not nice but his treble loud exhaust a hundred times worse. We couldn't talk or even think with this noise. Plus this nut job for a driver was racing everyone else on the road.

Taking over from left and then the right of any car, he cut my old friends car off almost bumping into us too get over the the lane he wanted be.

Our cool old guy :old just took his time and didn't let the jerk phase him at all. So we stayed in the right lane. When I looked back to the lane the mafia Don of the road was in, it was totally at a standstill :clap:weee yeah, we beat the brat. And got too where we needed too be way before him.

Remember the story if the "tortoise and the hare". 😁

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love hippies.

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each...

The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.
Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.
In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers; "Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each."
The villagers rounded up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys.
They never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!
Now you have a better understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works.

Last edited:

Latest posts