Garden on the forest edge.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is similar, but it is another plant. They have different leaves. Pasque.
IMG_0664.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee Thanks!
girl_bye2.gif

Nyboy It is beautiful! Almost like mine. :) There was a label with the exact name of the variety for @baymule?
We buy under the name Prunus triloba f. luisiana.
@baymule There is no reason for sadness. Search - it's fun, too. As Joseph Rudyard Kipling said: Happy hunting!:cool:

I looked up the Prunus triloba f. luisiana and it said flowering almond. Now why can't flowering and nut bearing both have pink fluffy flowers?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
He did love the snow, he didn't get any this past winter. He is certainly big enough to pull a sled. You'll have to get your own Great Pyrenees, Trip is my baby! :love

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
As I'm tired of this climate change! It was 77 °F , and suddenly 41 °F. I closed the watermelon against cold , but it's not enough. I need a mini greenhouse from plastic bottles.
I was in a hurry to leave, I forgot all plastic bottles at home. Well, that in Moscow and near Moscow for a long time people not surprising. Even if a decent woman comes out of the good car and looks in all the garbage cans next to the road. Maybe it's a creative person. Which makes the "masterpieces" of waste. How did my friend from bottle caps....
IMG-20160408-WA0000.jpg

Well, I found a bottle. Not even in the garbage, and on the roadside next to the picnic area. Then I have them washed and cut. Well, that watermelon is not cold.
IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0900.JPG

They will grow up before the summer heat.