Garden on the forest edge.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Behind on December 21 days of the winter equinox. Sun turned to the seedlings. And I opened the "Pandora's Box" (a box with seeds), to estimate the size of the upcoming sowing disaster.
I started make an order in the catalog of seeds and plants. Last year I bought a few potted lilies. I arranged the pots of lilies in different places around the house. They have a wonderful aroma. This year, I'll do it again.
IMG_2179.JPG

I recently bought a huge pomegranate. Of course, a bone thrown to the ground. She grew up in 2 days. This is a test. (Impatient, in fact)

IMG_3620.JPG
Woke achimenes. So, I'll sow peppers in on 26 January. A week later - lobelia. That lobelia and gazania from seed last year.

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Several years ago I had the imprudence to plant creeping junipers next to the road. Of course, it was silly to hope that the long branches sprout in the Parallel World. They not germinated. But they they germinated on the road. When I stumbled about 49 times on the juniper (And almost fell), I really became furious. And i took the weapons - clippers and the wire. I tie all the branches so that they went up. Then I cut the crown like a ball. Now it's almost like a bonsai.

20.jpg

IMG_7050 (2).JPG

IMG_6363.JPG

IMG_1886.JPG

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today was a nice day. My Head brought to work their seeds, which it will be planted. I also brought. After a long "ah" and "oh", I became the proud owner of the seeds of early cabbage, cylindrical beets and pumpkin. And she got aster, petunia, and pepper.
At home, I realized that the place for the sprouts are too little. Then a clever idea came to me. Why I do not use the balcony in the winter? And why did not I think of this before?
My part of the work was done, I got an idea. The remaining part of the work for husband - to figure out how to do it.
The path from "Why ??? Never !!! " to " Well, dear, I'll do it ... " took 30 minutes.
Of course, this season, he will not have time. But I got a promise to the next. And husband got in return bowl of pea soup with bacon.
And now I want to show my daylilies. Because I really want summer.
Of course, my daylilies far from @catjac1975 daylilies as the moon, but even simple daylilies can raise me vitality
(I hope for someone else) in cold weather.
IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2383.JPG

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
So many beauties! I love them because they are carefree and bloom for a long time. Even the wild ones on the roadside make me happy to see them.

Latest posts