garden related items for xmas?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The HD version is exactly the type I was talking about Chickie.
I can't believe the price! They used to be about $30 when my friend gifted me one. Shoot, I could afford a dozen of those as gifts now!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i can see everyone running out the door now! i hope they have them at the store if you need to get a few! i saw some by Fiskar's listed on there too but they were at least twice the price but not as nice as the Husky that posted. and you would have to order the Fiskar's & wait for it to arrive.

eta, i also found some others when i looked under the tools then went to storage. they had a category for 'bucket storage' strangely. so they seem to have much more than i thought for options. i know the Husky and maybe the leather one i've seen sold at my local stores.

Last edited:

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We have several tool buckets around here. If you plan to use one for tools I would advise that you get the ones that DO NOT have pouches on the interior wall of the bucket. Anything in those interior pouches will obstruct the bucket opening and you will have trouble getting big items into and out of the bucket. There are many different designs and pouch layouts. We love 'em but wouldn't pay three times the price for frilly flowers printed on thin cotton canvas.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always need need gardening gloves. I like the thin cheap ones so I can keep changing then as they get damp. I also like real heavy ones for animal chores and cold weather gardening. John Deere made some good ones that lasted a few seasons. I am having trouble replacing them-they are more expensive and poorly made just a couple years later.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Me, too. I used to set things all over with the best of intentions to put them away later. Not so much anymore. I try to abide by the DO IT NOW theory of picking up.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:gigi like your idea @Nyboy. if it isn't on the market yet i'm sure it will be. or maybe they need to make a system that makes the tool beep like a pager when you can't find it.