Garden Update. DUW! *Updated*

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Carlos! I thought my squash were tiny, that makes me feel better,lol. They are producing already, cant wait to pick my first ones!!

Thanks, Tutter! It is my pleasure, I'm glad to have folks who appreciate my hard work!

Thanks, Tricia! You are most welcome.

Thank You, Shelly! Ummm.... We ate pretty much all of the cherries, but we still have Blackberries, Apricots and Peaches. We are eating tons of them, and they are delicious. I think you guys are out of luck! :p

Thanks, Nubs! I will definitely post pics when we first start getting stuff, it should be pretty soon! My grandma called me today and told me everything has grown since yesterday, and I have Zinnias blooming, so I'll be out there taking pics.

Thanks, Shellie! I think its funny that people make it seem like so much,lol. I am pretty proud of it!

Thanks, Natalie! I swear, pretty much everything but my beans came up GREAT! I replanted those and they are all over now, Im pretty proud.

Haha, Lea! I dont like Tomatoes... or onions, LOL! But my grandma would love you forever! Heck, I dont even like Peach Cobbler, but thanks for the offer! :lol:

Thanks, Sarah! I couldnt believe the growth difference. Aww, thanks! Im so glad you like it!

Texas Fluffy Feet

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Jordan it just ain't fair for you to be able to grow such beautiful things when you don't even like them! You know, mu hubby didn't eat alot of veggies before we met and I started cooking for him. Now he loves them! I bet one day ( a very long time from now for the sake of your folks) a very lucky lady will come along and change your mind too. ;)

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:gig Lea! Ahh, well if that lady can cook something I'll like using nasty tomatoes, then all will be well. ;) My dad cooks with tomatoes and my mom still hates them and they've been married for 21 years. Good luck. :lol:

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Wonderful looking garden. I sure do miss the central calif. soil. I can't believe how fast all of your plants grew. Nice work!! Can't wait to see what it looks like in a few more weeks.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Adele! Im really shocked at how fast it grew too. Thanks again, I'll be sure to keep the pics going!

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:clap Wonderful looking garden, sure wish the corn looked that good around here. I really love sweet corn...:love I bet it's goina taste great :D
Our area in MO has had alot of rain if the crops are not under water they are either late planted or not in. Not pretty here for the farmers. :thun
Enjoyed the the photos keep up the wonderful job. :woot

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, C_B, they really are big. It hurts to walk through those rows when Im wearing shorts,lol.

Thanks, Karan. I hope it tastes great, this is my first year growing corn. Thanks, I took more pics today that I might post, its of pretty much everything growing out there!

Latest posts