Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Today's garden progress: :lol: It snowed! *again*

3401493755_3a3e12cb5a.jpg

3401494007_e902b94e49.jpg

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Its photos like this that make glad I live where it doesnt snow. Any other time, I'd love to get some snow. I hope it melts quickly for ya!

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Catalina -

Yeeks - you DID get some snow! I got some hail here in the Cities, but that's it. I haven't talked to anyone in the Fargo area - those poor folks. Like all they needed was a kick in the face and 12 inches of fresh snow. My heart goes out...

Your garden is beautiful. You were ambitious to try to get it going so early. I can't even get a shovel into the ground yet. I did get some loose leaves raked up, but many are still frozen in place. Ugh, spring can't come quick enough...

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Weeeellllllll, that's what I get for opening my big ol' mouth.... now it's snowing here too. Sigh.

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We got a tiny skiff of snow on Monday...the onion snow. :)
Yesterday it was almost 60 and beautiful but I was inside at class all day. Now today it's cool and rainy again....Typical spring in Pa. LOL

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Pruned all my trees today! :weight

There were a couple branches I wasn't quite sure about, so I left them. I'll let my Dad look at them and see what he says.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was so depressed from all the rain we've had until I saw those pictures! :lol: I was going to plant this weekend but we had rain again this morning and it takes forever for my garden to dry out!! :he

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:ep Catalina did ya come over an take a photo of our raised beds last weekend??? that is just the way ours looked last Saturday after we got 4 inches of snow. It was all but gone by Sunday evening as it got up to 50 + degrees.
You sure have a nice layout, and you had a very nice garden last year.
We are planning to add at least 2 more raised beds to ours this year.
It has been rainy and nasty the past few days here too... I sure hope we don't have another wet and rainy spring as we did last year :sick Some folks never gat a garden out as it stayed so wet.

well sure hope things clear up on your end of the country too :coolsun

:happy_flower Karan :D

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Catalina: What are the black boards you used to build your raised beds?

Very nice garden. I have a couple of raised beds and would love to do more. Mostly I think my husband is having an affair with his lawn. He cares for it way more than he's ever cared for me.

Latest posts