Gardening Categories and Forums

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I think southern gardeners should be banned because they make us northern gardeners so darn jealous!

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh, now, Shallots, think Spring. And think of how miserably hot it is where they are for much longer than it is for us! :lol:

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay kids, after HOURS of researching about 30 other forums and what people are posting about, and looking over the great feedback here I've added a few new forums.

It was hard to find a balance between too many and too few categories. One important thing in forum administration is to not have too many forums, especially when a board is new... it makes it look really empty!

So, check out the new forums and let me know what you think. We can revise the list from time to time.

If your idea wasn't added, don't fret... it is still on the list for consideration. ;)

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Reinbeau said:
Oh, now, Shallots, think Spring. And think of how miserably hot it is where they are for much longer than it is for us! :lol:
No kidding - UGH!! I dream of spring, but not the hot weather to follow. I'm really ready for some cold weather!

Angie n Maine

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I agree with Picco, we NEED a recipe section. Also a preserving/canning section...I would love to learn how to make raspberry preserves with my yummy raspberries.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yep, I requested a Harvest and Preserving category way back, I think it's important. I just posted a recipe in the Everything Else Garden section, but good recipes will get lost there very quickly. Pretty please, Rob? :weight

Latest posts