Gardening With Cats.....!

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
1000858ei9.jpg

Cookie. Don't let the fluffy cuteness fool you. She is older than dirt and meaner than a snake.

1000688uh5.jpg

Xena. She is a sweetie.

1002000yk3.jpg

Zeus. He is a complete spazz.

We were supposed to be cat free by now. But when our oldest joined the army we got Xena and Zeus. Who knew Cookie would live to be 20!!! She is too stubborn to die.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow 20 years old, I'd be mean too! If I were a cat that is.

Great pictures, I love cats and pictures! You made my day.
Now if I can just keep others from spoiling it!

Thanks; Joe

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
At 20, her main things to do every day include shed on me (I am allergic) , try to sneak in to my bedroom (she gets trapped in there and then uses unapproved clothing items as a litter box...or she sleeps on my pillow just to make sure I sneeze more) and complain about the food. There can be food in the bowl, but if she can see the bottom, she starts complaining! Cranky old wench!!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
At 20, her main things to do every day include shed on me (I am allergic) , try to sneak in to my bedroom (she gets trapped in there and then uses unapproved clothing items as a litter box...or she sleeps on my pillow just to make sure I sneeze more) and complain about the food. There can be food in the bowl, but if she can see the bottom, she starts complaining! Cranky old wench!!
Yup thats a true cat there!

Iris will ask for food every time you go by, I just move the food around and act like I am giving her more.

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
wifezilla said:
Yup thats a true cat there!

Iris will ask for food every time you go by, I just move the food around and act like I am giving her more.
:gig I dunno why but that struck my funnybone!

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
wifezilla i love cookie!

Broke Down Ranch - what an amazing photo of your noodles, when i read the post about raspberries from injunjoe, i thought of noodles first .. about getting a bobcat to take care of the raspberries, funny ..
really great photo !!

Latest posts