G'day from Australia

DebLewis

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi - thanks for letting me join your community

We recently moved to my idea of heaven ... just outside Eden on the far south coast of NSW

We have two enclosed veggie patches ... which bring me lots of joy.

I am very interested in Back to Eden gardening, and fortunately we have plenty of (logging regrowth) to source, with my favourite "big boys toys" ... the chipper, the chainsaw, the tractor and the log splitter.

Looking forward to learning lots of other ways to make gardening easier!

Once again ... thanks for the add

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from north Idaho DebLewis! Do you have native animals that you have to fence out of your garden area?
We love garden pictures!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas in the deep Piney Woods! There are several of us practicing the Back to Eden method. I am on my second year of BTE from a garden 3 years old. My soil is sand, like beach sand, the climate is scorching hot summers, mild winters with the occasional dip into the low 20's F sometimes in the mid teens. The wood chips are helping conserve moisture, add humus and enrich the soil. We got over 70 loads of wood chips from contractor crews clearing electric power line right of way.

@Beekissed has a good thread on BTE and is on her 3rd year.

https://www.theeasygarden.com/threads/back-to-eden-gardening.16555/

Welcome, can't wait to hear more about your garden. Post pictures! We love lots of pictures!

Latest posts