1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sunflower issues - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

get it in writing.......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by majorcatfish, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Aug 23, 2019
    majorcatfish

majorcatfish Garden Master

back when i purchased the car was promised free oil changes from the sales manager <it was a hand shake>

so this morning went into nissan to get the oil changed and rotate the tires. 45 mins later your car is ready that will be 70.89..
    no no no explained it to the cashier, i dont see anything here in your account about free oil changes if you like to wait the sales manager will be in at 10.

no pulled out one of the nissan gift cards payed and walked out...no reason to go stupid at her. but i will post what happened on their website.

grrrrrr another reason salespeople need to be spayed and neutered....

Rhodie Ranch and Carol Dee like this.
  2. Aug 23, 2019
    seedcorn

seedcorn Garden Master

He can’t fix it if he isn’t there. Should have talked to him before bringing it in since you had no documentation.

3. Aug 23, 2019
    majorcatfish

Why should I have to call him? When I shake a persons hand over something you can grantee i will deliver
    Guess some people have forgot the meaning of a handshake promise.. just shows you lack of class they have

flowerbug likes this.
  4. Aug 23, 2019
    majorcatfish

amazing the power of the pen!!!!!!!!!, nissan called and left a message apologizing for charging me,of course they gave a line of mule poop what happened. so they are sending out coupons for two free oil changes and tire rotations, which is what was promised when signing for oil changes, the rotations is a bonus....
    will call back monday and thank them....

flowerbug and Carol Dee like this.