get it in writing.......

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
back when i purchased the car was promised free oil changes from the sales manager <it was a hand shake>

so this morning went into nissan to get the oil changed and rotate the tires. 45 mins later your car is ready that will be 70.89..
no no no explained it to the cashier, i dont see anything here in your account about free oil changes if you like to wait the sales manager will be in at 10.

no pulled out one of the nissan gift cards payed and walked out...no reason to go stupid at her. but i will post what happened on their website.

grrrrrr another reason salespeople need to be spayed and neutered....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
He can’t fix it if he isn’t there. Should have talked to him before bringing it in since you had no documentation.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
He can’t fix it if he isn’t there. Should have talked to him before bringing it in since you had no documentation.

Why should I have to call him? When I shake a persons hand over something you can grantee i will deliver
Guess some people have forgot the meaning of a handshake promise.. just shows you lack of class they have

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
amazing the power of the pen!!!!!!!!!, nissan called and left a message apologizing for charging me,of course they gave a line of mule poop what happened. so they are sending out coupons for two free oil changes and tire rotations, which is what was promised when signing for oil changes, the rotations is a bonus....
will call back monday and thank them....