digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220129-065702_kindlephoto-561941499.png

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have a confession too make.

Yesterday I got into a lot of pain and tried to continue with what I needed too do. So being careful with my precious boy I left him where he could be watched over with people just feet away from him (not in his normal area) . I came out of the shop and silly me went to his usual area and of course he wasn't there. What was doubly unusual was he was calling out like he usually does alerting everyone too his presence (so he gets lots of attention and cuddles off everyone) he's loved by almost everyone around here

I immediately went into a panic I thought someone had taken him, well my hollering drew everyone out of all the shops ready to find him, then someone said he's okay look and there he was safe and sound right where I had left him :hide oh the shame. He highly amuses the locals here and I'm sure they would much prefer his yodeling too my screaming my head off. I'm avoiding the shops this week I do hope they forget my foolishness soon

Last night I was totally exhausted with the shock and pain and just didn't let go of him and my cat all night 🐱🐶😍♥️♥️

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a confession too make.

Yesterday I got into a lot of pain and tried to continue with what I needed too do. So being careful with my precious boy I left him where he could be watched over with people just feet away from him (not in his normal area) . I came out of the shop and silly me went to his usual area and of course he wasn't there. What was doubly unusual was he was calling out like he usually does alerting everyone too his presence (so he gets lots of attention and cuddles off everyone) he's loved by almost everyone around here

I immediately went into a panic I thought someone had taken him, well my hollering drew everyone out of all the shops ready to find him, then someone said he's okay look and there he was safe and sound right where I had left him :hide oh the shame. He highly amuses the locals here and I'm sure they would much prefer his yodeling too my screaming my head off. I'm avoiding the shops this week I do hope they forget my foolishness soon

Last night I was totally exhausted with the shock and pain and just didn't let go of him and my cat all night 🐱🐶😍♥️♥️
I'm sure no one will give it a moments thought. :hugs

(eta: we've all done the same or worse, one time or another!)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm sure no one will give it a moments thought. :hugs

(eta: we've all done the same or worse, one time or another!)
I was so moved as well as embarrassed.

Thank you :) :love

All the shops emptied too come and find my boy even a man fixing his car was up and ready too assist.

We can have some right old gossips here but not so mean in heart when it comes down to my lad

The two snuggle bugs

20220107_002458.jpg

20220124_140219.jpg