Goin' to the Dogs!

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
1647232283671.png

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
My pupper pepper keeps breaking into my neighbors fenced yard. Is she trying to tell me something?
Is that fence to keep critters out or in? If so, she is very politely telling you and the neighbor that the fence isn't working and needs work. Just doing her job.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Time to go shopping! Hahaha! I’m sure your wife encouraged Pepper, they had secret meetings on a new sofa.
I dunno, she rode to work and while I was inside one store ate my water bottle and my toothick container. At least her seat was the wet one. But the brazen bitch tore my center console of my truck on the way to my other store. Bad Puppy! Here she has helped recycle a product box in the garage area!
PXL_20220318_220241443.jpg

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Happy dog story.
The lady who has helped me with training my dog is also a musher. Her passion and profession has always been dogs, and she has saved countless dogs over the last few decades, many that were hopeless, difficult or dangerous cases destined for euthanasia. Some were rescues from illegal dog mills. She both took them in as her own pets, and also did work rehabbing dogs so that they could be adopted, probably hundreds (if not thousands) of them. Her work is so well known in my city that by-law enforcement in animal control have often contacted her for help. She is both a dog saviour and dog whisperer. This is her present pack (minus 1) an American Bulldog, 4 Eurohounds, and 5 Belgian Malinois!

1647644966302.png

Sadly, it's been over 2 years since she has been able to pursue one of her great passions with her dogs, dog sledding competitively. Her last 4 adopted dogs are actually Eurohounds, which are a mixed breed that excel at sledding and racing. She has still been sledding, but only alone on the trails in our city. But the civil unrest of February has finally set her free to pursue her passion with her dogs! She has been able to hit the the trail and mush again! I am just so happy for her I could burst! I am so in awe of this lady and her talent with canines. 😍 So happy to see her and her dogs doing once again what they love!

This is her 2 weeks ago, her dogs popping a wheelie with excitement to go, go, go!
1647645986162.png

1647646092096.png

Latest posts