Goin' to the Dogs!

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I dunno, she rode to work and while I was inside one store ate my water bottle and my toothick container. At least her seat was the wet one. But the brazen bitch tore my center console of my truck on the way to my other store. Bad Puppy! Here she has helped recycle a product box in the garage area!View attachment 47601
Maybe she is having separation anxiety from you? Very common right now.

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
More like her blended heritage involved at least one hellhound. She is smart and bores easily.
Have you tried a Kong with her? When we'd leave home while our dog was young I'd give him one of those. Kept him busy and very focused for a LONG time. And you can re-use them forever.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There’s lots of other treat toys out there some that take a bit more brainpower than others for them. We swap several different ones out so the she doesn’t get to used to them. This seems to curb some a the destructive tendencies. Somewhat at least. She hasn’t eaten the couch yet. Just the cushion in the recliner. But she’s on an exercise restriction right now so no runs for her. Can’t wait until her hip surgery is over and she’s healed up.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220319-052511_kindlephoto-202970995.png

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Happy dog story.
The lady who has helped me with training my dog is also a musher. Her passion and profession has always been dogs, and she has saved countless dogs over the last few decades, many that were hopeless, difficult or dangerous cases destined for euthanasia. Some were rescues from illegal dog mills. She both took them in as her own pets, and also did work rehabbing dogs so that they could be adopted, probably hundreds (if not thousands) of them. Her work is so well known in my city that by-law enforcement in animal control have often contacted her for help. She is both a dog saviour and dog whisperer. This is her present pack (minus 1) an American Bulldog, 4 Eurohounds, and 5 Belgian Malinois!

View attachment 47602
Sadly, it's been over 2 years since she has been able to pursue one of her great passions with her dogs, dog sledding competitively. Her last 4 adopted dogs are actually Eurohounds, which are a mixed breed that excel at sledding and racing. She has still been sledding, but only alone on the trails in our city. But the civil unrest of February has finally set her free to pursue her passion with her dogs! She has been able to hit the the trail and mush again! I am just so happy for her I could burst! I am so in awe of this lady and her talent with canines. 😍 So happy to see her and her dogs doing once again what they love!

This is her 2 weeks ago, her dogs popping a wheelie with excitement to go, go, go!
View attachment 47604

View attachment 47605
Those dogs have a mile wide smile :love

Latest posts