digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
And, in contrast:

zgolden.png

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a few pics of the wildest dog breed - the Ovcharka. A dog trainer I follow just rehabbed a juvenile bought by some people who thought he could be a pet like Labrador Retriever (haha wrong!), until he put damage on a stranger and they realized the fit wasn't def not right. They are simply the hugest dog I've ever seen. The dog trainer has a little pony the dog tries to play with, and he's actually bigger than the pony! Never seen a dog so hostile to strangers.
12e20fac3adf426d746b62db700fc1a1.jpg

A puppy!
3b685902de0064c1462f368065cde933--caucasian-mountain-dogs-tibetan-mastiff-puppies.jpg
I used to groom a couple of these! One of them sadly had to be put down at just a year old because of some terrible bone growth disorder.

They were sweet as pie though.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sentry went on another turtle rampage yesterday. He learned how to turn the turtle so he could carry it around. I tried to get it away from him, he ran, I ran, but he wasn’t letting me have it. I finally went for a bucket and clamped it down over the turtle. I scooped it up and put it over the fence. Turtle probably won’t make it, it was crunched in a couple of places. So now Sentry can pick it up, bite down on it, woe to the next one!

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4666.jpeg

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Turtle probably won’t make it, it was crunched in a couple of places. So now Sentry can pick it up, bite down on it, woe to the next one!
Sentry is looking better in these pictures. He must be feeling better to hunt the mighty turtle. Poor creature!

My Mabel is always on the alert for snakes, and has killed many, much to my dismay. But they can easily slither thru the fence and like to hide out under this fallen log in her yard where they are doomed. I have no idea what she would do if confronted with a turtle, most likely paw at it and generally torment it, but probably not be able to get a good bite on it.

MabelTheSnakeHunter15Jul2017crop.jpg

Latest posts