Goin' to the Dogs!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
ah!

does it look like these?

Yup, but mine is red, older and has some dents on each side of the front. Husband put a bigger pipe bumper on back of truck after multiple times backing into things and bending the old bumper all to heck. Then he proceeded to back trailer real hard and tight on both sides, and wondered where those big dents came from! Hahaha!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zwax.png
I think that they may have misspelled @baymule 's name!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Learned something today about dogs & worms. I have a worm prone dog - nose to the ground all the time related. Apparently dogs can sniff up egg crud through the nose. Found a safe, naturopathic dewormer; lots of vet sourced ones are straight up pesticides, super toxic. Works great and I can tell because my dogs fur turns to rabbit fur, from coarseness. He also stops acting tense when we get near his food. But the stuff needs time, a full moon to full moon cycle since parasites reproduce according to the lunar cycle. That means min. 30 days. This time I wanted something quicker, so looked into garden variety diatomaceous earth. There is a human grade form of it, and people take it for parasite cleanses. Consulted my dog naturopath first before attempting - thank goodness, because it's a terrible idea to ingest that stuff! It cuts up mammalian insides too! Yikes!
I used to use this for my dog and it didn't harm him at all, it just made his stools bigger.

I've used a couple of workers last year but found a few days on garlic and cloves usually does the trick. I should think that it wouldn't work for all worms.

I try to minimise using wormers or any kind of insects killer in my home because my worries are, if it kills it has to cause some kind of harm to our animals.

Your finding this naturopathic wormer sounds interesting . Would you please give me the name I would like to look into that.

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I used to use this for my dog and it didn't harm him at all, it just made his stools bigger.

I've used a couple of workers last year but found a few days on garlic and cloves usually does the trick. I should think that it wouldn't work for all worms.

I try to minimise using wormers or any kind of insects killer in my home because my worries are, if it kills it has to cause some kind of harm to our animals.

Your finding this naturopathic wormer sounds interesting . Would you please give me the name I would like to look into that.
20230510_150249.jpg
20230510_150319.jpg

This stuff works great; I once accidentally wrongly dosed my dog with it, giving only 10 drops a day instead of 30 drops in his water bowl. He actually started to go a little berzerk and went a full 24 hours without sleeping and did all kinds of weird stuff, so I contacted the naturopath and asked, what's going on?! She told me I had dosed him only enough to aggravate the parasites, not kill them. It was a wild experience seeing that, poor doggo. But we got him fixed up after that.

Latest posts