Got Lucky Last Night

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now, the back and shoulders are not a problem. After two days, the aches went away -- more or less as I expected. Nope! Last night his discomfort was from his C-diff. Then, after spending so much time on the commode his legs began hurting. He sat up shouting that he couldn't move them. Again, the pain got better once I gave him another Aleve and he managed to sleep most of the rest of the night/morning.

We got a prescription yesterday -- only three doses so far -- and DH had another problem getting in from the outside. That's the first clothing change and bathroom scrubbing needed with this round. I'm hoping the meds get the worst of it stopped within 5 days or less. He is a lot healthier -- stronger and hydrated -- this time since we knew enough to contact the doctor at the first signs of returning C-diff. and, other than feeling helpless, frustrated, and upset, he has been able to take care of all but the worst of the clean up and that's because I chose to do that myself.

I try to keep everything upbeat and focus on working to get better, but you can imagine how upset and confused he gets with himself and his body never having been sick before.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red when my mother was sick, she had a hard time with the commode. We got this extension for it, was like a super think donut made much more user friendly.

Latest posts