Grandparent bragging

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 , when I was in grade school the high school girls on the bus called me the blue eyed monster lol. They always wanted me to sit with them on the bus and talk to them on the ride home. Not sure why, the perfume they wore gave me a headache lol. Maybe they were in cahoots with the bus driver to keep me under control.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 , when I was in grade school the high school girls on the bus called me the blue eyed monster lol. They always wanted me to sit with them on the bus and talk to them on the ride home. Not sure why, the perfume they wore gave me a headache lol. Maybe they were in cahoots with the bus driver to keep me under control.
Yea...they did not think you were a monster.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We kept the 11 year old, 3 year old and 23 month old Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I gave the littles a bath before going to town. They love to run through the house naked, shrieking and giggling. I snatched the 3 year old and got her dressed. The 23 month old went silent. DH called her, no answer. I went looking for her. I found her in DH’s closet.......where she had squatted and pooped. :lol::lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We kept the 11 year old, 3 year old and 23 month old Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I gave the littles a bath before going to town. They love to run through the house naked, shrieking and giggling. I snatched the 3 year old and got her dressed. The 23 month old went silent. DH called her, no answer. I went looking for her. I found her in DH’s closet.......where she had squatted and pooped. :lol::lol:

hahahaha! that's a ring-tailed-pooter!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You never heard of being in cahoots? ;) You can start using that term and amaze all your friends and neighbors! :thumbsup

Don't be silly Bay, you underestimate my foreign language skillz! Of course I know cahoots! And use it!
I just had a hilarious mental picture of the girls and the bus driver conspiring against Collector, hahaha!

Did I use enough exclamation marks?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
hahahahaha.. I remember bathing my 3 kidding in a tub at our hotel before a trip to Disney. My son was 2, Oh....so only 2 kids...Anyway. I was bathing the older one and he kept running around in his towel yelling, Ah Oh, Mommy, Ah oh, over and over again. There was a trail of poop through the hotel room. Ah oh.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
where Mom was nanny she had one of them hiding dirty undies under the bed... it took a while to get munchkin to work it out. they're in college now, i suspect/hope they've passed that stage...