Grandparent bragging

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits , she is the cutest little thing, glad the docs could quickly figure out her issues. We will both have garden helpers next season.

Thank you! She went to the doctor the other day and all is well. Gardening will be something else next year! We will have to take pictures of these helpers!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is 2-1/2 months old. I just made this reversible dress for her, one side blue and the other pink. I guess she has my hair. My hair was kind of red when a baby and then went blonde, and then brown, so is DS. DD and her husband both have dark hair. Poor DD always wanted a dark haired little girl. I think her hair will get darker, but not like DD, but you never know.
Evelyn in Blue.jpg
Evelyn in pink.jpg
Evelyn November 2.jpg
005.JPG
Evelyn October 28 xx.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is 2-1/2 months old. I just made this reversible dress for her, one side blue and the other pink. I guess she has my hair. My hair was kind of red when a baby and then went blonde, and then brown, so is DS. DD and her husband both have dark hair. Poor DD always wanted a dark haired little girl. I think her hair will get darker, but not like DD, but you never know. View attachment 29124 View attachment 29125 View attachment 29126 View attachment 29127 View attachment 29128
She could not get any cuter (Especially that last photo) :loveI made the same dress for a friends Granddaughter. LOVE it!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our almost 2 year old grand daughter has always been hard to get to sleep, but now she can get out of bed, open doors and is keeping her poor parents up at night. She screams for an hour or two every night and is quite the little hellion. Keeping her now, nap time. Yeah right. She’s in her bed singing, standing up, rolling the glass knobs on my chest of drawers, talking and doing everything but nap-for the last 1 1/2 hours. I’m sitting in our bed so she doesn’t climb out and get into things. So far not even a hint of sleeping. She is a ring tailed tooter for sure!
I would cut out the naps. She might sleep better at night. You could lay down with her for quiet time and read books and sing songs.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you! She went to the doctor the other day and all is well. Gardening will be something else next year! We will have to take pictures of these helpers!
You are in for so much joy!

Love the pictures especially the one with the matching socks and dress. I love redheads. Seems like it is getting more rare.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is 2-1/2 months old. I just made this reversible dress for her, one side blue and the other pink. I guess she has my hair. My hair was kind of red when a baby and then went blonde, and then brown, so is DS. DD and her husband both have dark hair. Poor DD always wanted a dark haired little girl. I think her hair will get darker, but not like DD, but you never know. View attachment 29124 View attachment 29125 View attachment 29126 View attachment 29127 View attachment 29128
She is as cute as she can be! Adorable!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would cut out the naps. She might sleep better at night. You could lay down with her for quiet time and read books and sing songs.
Nap or no nap, she is hard to get to go to sleep at night and is wide awake by 4:30 AM to 5:30 AM, ready to go! We keep the girls for the weekend at least once a month so the parents can get some sleep! LOL

Latest posts