Grandparent bragging

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well this is more bragging on my photography instead of grandparents bragging. I babysat last night for several hours while DD and her husband, DS went to a movie, and then I had her again this morning for several hours. We had the best day. I gave her a pot, spoons, and a metal cookie tin, and she banged on this pot, and put the spoons back in and was so happy, and outside in the sun, watching the tree and breeze blowing, pulling dandelions lol.
Evelyn looking up.jpg
Evelyn with pan.jpg
Evelyn holding.jpg
Evelyn smiling.jpg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well this is more bragging on my photography instead of grandparents bragging. I babysat last night for several hours while DD and her husband, DS went to a movie, and then I had her again this morning for several hours. We had the best day. I gave her a pot, spoons, and a metal cookie tin, and she banged on this pot, and put the spoons back in and was so happy, and outside in the sun, watching the tree and breeze blowing, pulling dandelions lol. View attachment 31340 View attachment 31341 View attachment 31342 View attachment 31343
Heavenly.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oldest Grandson was over today. Papa let him use the new router and he made a sign for his room. Pretty good 1st try, he is 11.
View attachment 31377

Very nice! I have been thinking of decorating the rabbit hutch and put their names over the doors. LOL DS has equipment that could do this, I think.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We kept our three granddaughters for the weekend, almost 12, 4 and 2. They were on the way over, it was storming and they saw a funnel cloud. They went back home to wait until it was over. We stood on the porch scanning the skies for a possible tornado, but it blew through pretty quick. So they came over to bring us the girls. The 2 year old got out and excitedly said, “Papaw we saw a torMATO!”

I had eggs in the incubator, they started hatching Friday, just in time for the girls to enjoy them. They got to watch the chicks peck their way out of the shell, lay there exhausted and wet.
“Are they dead?
“No, she is just tired, it’s hard work breaking out of the shell.”

They played with chicks all weekend.

2F99B2C3-DD0F-4192-8A6C-1141EF609215.jpeg

2C92BBE0-2F39-4A93-B167-D2BA39377848.jpeg

Latest posts