Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics of Thomas
CF127867-2EEB-456C-BD17-1BAA5C2356B5.jpeg

1AC789E5-6EED-47BA-A695-2505C00E4A08.jpeg
C2791CAC-F17C-44E2-B109-EB88DF64001F.jpeg
79E33902-D267-444C-BAE6-F2EDB637B348.jpeg

The first picture is from the place we had his Easter pics taken. They used live rabbits he was determined to pet each rabbit in the studio.second pic he is playing in the fresh bark along the sidewalk. Picture 3 is Thomas heading out to the chickens one of his favorite activities. Picture 4 is Thomas eating dirt in the greenhouse lol. It took a while to break him of putting dirt in his mouth. He is 14 months old now and he is constantly on the move, and hard to keep up with. I never have a bad day with my grandson, he is a perfect wingman for me.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, how busy he is and so handsome. Running to the chickens and only 14 months old! The eating dirt reminds me of my friend's little boy. We were fishing and he was sitting beside us and his mother looked at him and he was eating the fishing worms! Lol Even so young they know what is going on and to put the dirt and sticks in pots, so much fun to have a helper.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
She's such a beautiful baby, so happy! What a gift she is.
Did you make her dress? It's adorable.

Thank you! She is a gift. No, I did not make the dress, but I made the bonnet. I thought she was going to buy a white one for Easter or I would have made one that matched the dress. I just made the bonnet for out in the sun and it is not tied because she takes it right off. Lol

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits you sure are one lucky grandma she is so cute and has so many different facial expressions. I bet she is going to be a real character for sure. Thomas is already picking up on gardening chores, he watches grandma and grandpa putting dirt in pots, so he is walking around putting rocks and dirt and sticks in all of our pots around the house and yard. They really are a big help lol.

I hope she likes gardening chores. She sure wants to help in the house. She follows us and wants to be right in whatever we are doing. She really is a character. I think DD's expressions of shock watching her do crazy things is even funnier than the baby. Lol. Her expressions make her look like a different baby in every picture. I was showing DS pictures of her younger and I said it looks like I have 20 different granddaughters. Her hair color changed so much too.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics of ThomasView attachment 31272
View attachment 31273View attachment 31274View attachment 31275
The first picture is from the place we had his Easter pics taken. They used live rabbits he was determined to pet each rabbit in the studio.second pic he is playing in the fresh bark along the sidewalk. Picture 3 is Thomas heading out to the chickens one of his favorite activities. Picture 4 is Thomas eating dirt in the greenhouse lol. It took a while to break him of putting dirt in his mouth. He is 14 months old now and he is constantly on the move, and hard to keep up with. I never have a bad day with my grandson, he is a perfect wingman for me.

:) "perfect wingman" !!!!! :) :) :)

Latest posts