Grandparent bragging

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I get a can of Welches frozen grape juice and simmer the zucchini chunks in it. If I want to take it a step further, I drain the zucchini chunks, dump in another can of frozen Welches grape juice, undiluted and run it through the blender to liquify it. Then I pour it out on the solid dryer sheets and dehydrate it for fruit roll ups. The grand kids love it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I get a can of Welches frozen grape juice and simmer the zucchini chunks in it. If I want to take it a step further, I drain the zucchini chunks, dump in another can of frozen Welches grape juice, undiluted and run it through the blender to liquify it. Then I pour it out on the solid dryer sheets and dehydrate it for fruit roll ups. The grand kids love it.
Going to try this, I was using cool aid!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
100_3619.JPG

Grandsons helping Papa with snow removal. Note the good form on Grandson in orange, no hurting his back ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had the granddaughters for the weekend. The (will be 5 in 2 days) #2 DGD has always been afraid of the horses. The 3 year old, DGD#3, has always been all about the sheep and dogs. In the past few months they both have gone with me to feed horses, I set them on Joe or Prince and they finally asked to ride.

Joe will be 31 in March, he has Cushings and I haven’t ridden him in several years. All his life I’ve joked that he had 2 speeds, slow and stop. Now with his age and illness he really is slow and stop. I saddled him up and he gave 2 little girls a ride. He also got to graze the luscious grass in the garden.

09127F78-D781-4165-A57C-23B0BD1C49E6.jpeg

Latest posts