Grandparent bragging

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our DD and DSIL went on their first vacation by themselves in their 14 years of marriage, for spring break. They went to Aruba. They left on Saturday, dropped the little girls off at 7 AM on their way to the airport in Dallas. I took the girls home on Thursday night and put them to bed, their parents came in around 9 PM. The almost 13 year old went to my sister's house. We had a lot of fun with the girls. On the way to take them home, they got into a squabble:

3 year old: you are a butt
5 Year old: Mamaw! She called me a butt!
Me: C******* do you want to get in trouble?
3 yo: No!
Me: Don't use words like that and don't call your sister names.
5 yo: That's a potty word!
3 yo: Papaw says it.
5 yo: That's because he's really OLD and he doesn't KNOW any better!

Me: choking on silent laughter

😅 Love it!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had Thomas birthday party Saturday and today he turned 2.View attachment 34433View attachment 34434View attachment 34435
One thing we gave him was mr. potato head. He really likes it, he sat on the floor and played with it for over an hour today. Then we took him to the seed and pet store and took his picture with the gorilla and he chased the tortoise around for awhile.after we came home he played on the steps with a little drawing pad he likes. Thomas is 2 already where does it go.

He sure has grown! Time flies. Mr. Potato Head, I think I will be getting for Evelyn when she turns 2!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
landon with tromb.jpg
Miss my Grandsons during this terrible pandemic. From last fall,Landon was sent to Grandma's garden to get his Mommy a squash. Came out with a giant tromboncino squash, the size of a small boy.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
My brag today is that at 10:30 this morning, my son in law adopted my 14 yr old Miss S granddaughter. He's been her Daddy for 13 years and today, over the phone with me on Skype, them at their kitchen table with a judge on the phone and their lawyer on another phone, it became official. This was all Miss S's idea, so her dream has come true.