Grandparent bragging

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Grandson #2 pitching for his little league team.
DSC06248.JPG
DSC06249.JPG

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I came to brag. Isabelle turned 1 yesterday. My brother got her a seahorse that lights up and plays music. Well, Evelyn was going to kidnap it plus another stuffed animal. She wanted to take it to bed. She said the baby seahorse needed a book read to him, and he was singing her a song. DD and I talked about it and she decided to go to Walmart and get her one so the fighting would not happen this morning, so both girls already asleep. Daddy watched while she went to Walmart and she put it in Evelyn's bed. I guess Izzy had hers in bed. Four in the morning Evelyn wakes up and crawls in Izzy's crib and they are playing with the seashores. DD could not get her to stay in her bed. She said stay in your bed and close your eyes and Evelyn said and baby seahorses eyes too. LOL They did get to kind of play together and no fighting over them. Later, Evelyn did have 2 seahorses, but she gave it back and they are both happy. LOL
204198539_144903564377208_6903929935645745680_n.jpg
baby seahorse.jpg
Izzy birthday.jpg
July 1 Evelyn and Izzyxxx.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I came to brag. Isabelle turned 1 yesterday. My brother got her a seahorse that lights up and plays music. Well, Evelyn was going to kidnap it plus another stuffed animal. She wanted to take it to bed. She said the baby seahorse needed a book read to him, and he was singing her a song. DD and I talked about it and she decided to go to Walmart and get her one so the fighting would not happen this morning, so both girls already asleep. Daddy watched while she went to Walmart and she put it in Evelyn's bed. I guess Izzy had hers in bed. Four in the morning Evelyn wakes up and crawls in Izzy's crib and they are playing with the seashores. DD could not get her to stay in her bed. She said stay in your bed and close your eyes and Evelyn said and baby seahorses eyes too. LOL They did get to kind of play together and no fighting over them. Later, Evelyn did have 2 seahorses, but she gave it back and they are both happy. LOLView attachment 41889View attachment 41890View attachment 41891View attachment 41893
What a cutie, they are both adorable. Wow, sounds like Uncle found the perfect gift, that BOTH girls loved!