Great Deal

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most want you to dug up and then fill in hole left in yard. What was great was this one was potted by their landscaper. I see old Japanese maples on cl all the time' people ask between $900 to 1,600 don't know if they ever sell at those prices.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy, email the pics from your phone to yourself, then download to your computer. Then just click on upload a file.....the green rectangle right below

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy click on upload a file. This takes you to your computer. On mine, I get a menu of files, I click on My Pictures, then scroll to the one I want. I click on it and the screen goes back to TEG and it loads under the post (this box we write in) and you can see it loading. Then you click on it when finished loading and the picture pops up in this very same box we post in. Then click Post Reply and your picture will post.

Just read your post again. You have to open the email, click on the picture and click download. I get a prompt that says Save to my Computer. I click on that. On my computer, I get a pop up menu bar and that says Open, Save and Cancel. I click the little arrow next to Save, then I click Save As. I get another pop up screen and I click Pictures on the left menu. There is usually a File Name highlighted in blue, which is where you name your picture.

Or......you can ask one of your younger, smarter employees or friends to show you how. :lol: :gig :lol: :gig

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL Bay younger doesn't mean smarter. Have a kid who works weekends, knows his way around the keyboard will ask him. How about posting a craig list ad is that easy?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I can post a craigs list posting. So if I can do it, you know it's not too hard! But I can't post a picture on there so I get help for that.

Mary

Latest posts