Great News !!!!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
soooo. boy....Do you think you have a problem with thinking things through? Truck...gorgeous garage.....ducks? Hey what happened to the ducks? Sorry if I am annoying. Just spent too long with eBay and paypal tying to get back 8.99 for some dead seeds I bought. It was the principle of the matter. And, no, not worth it. I will probably start a stupid fight with my husband.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thand here i've been looking for tires for my Subie knowing they won't want to replace only 2 at a time! but those tires are ridiculously high priced!!! but....they make me :drool at the thought of how they'd look on that truck!

wish i could find an old Dodge Powerwagon or something like your old truck. i keep passing by someone's 50's project truck that doesn't yet have it's engine each day i head to work. i've been tempted to stop & ask if they would be willing to part with it. probably not for sale.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ebay motors has a couple of power wagons listed. Cat I like something always going on. The ducks are not getting any friendlier. still havent decide what I want to do with them. The man I got them from said they would lay in April. Major I love barter want to trade tires for Italian leather loafers size 12 ?

Reactions: pjn

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy well that is a nice truck for real. But they want a crazy amount of money for it. Maybe I should message them and ask if they will take $500.00 down and $200.00 a month till it’s paid off:celebrate. Imagine what they would think when they read the massage lol, it would probably make their day.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
soooo. boy....Do you think you have a problem with thinking things through? Truck...gorgeous garage.....ducks? Hey what happened to the ducks? Sorry if I am annoying. Just spent too long with eBay and paypal tying to get back 8.99 for some dead seeds I bought. It was the principle of the matter. And, no, not worth it. I will probably start a stupid fight with my husband.
Cat, you made me chuckle. That is exactly what I do! My husband always says to just let it go, that it's not worth it but nope.

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I went to a client house once they spent 5 million building a garage to hold his car collection. I didn't get to go in but driving past it looked like a Italian villa

Latest posts