Great Pyrenees Puppy!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, what a sweet little fluffy cottonball! I hope Paris will adjust to him and not eat him. He's a cutie! :love

How's about that too...a documented case of a hubby who listens! :D hehehe...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Trip is 11 weeks old today. We had him in the house most of the evening, he played with Parker, ate, drank, sprawled out and napped. He peed in the floor He is out in the newly remodeled chicken run for the night, we can hear him "oooooooo" sad little puppy wail. Makes me want to go get him, but that would only make the problem bigger and last longer.

@journey11 my husband listens--too well. I now make sure that if I wish for something out loud, that it is something I really want. I once said that I wanted a longhorn and three weeks later, I had one. Meanest durn bull I ever had, could jump the fence like a deer and I was always getting called out by the sheriff's department to go catch him.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new herd member Bay! I'd love to just pick him up and give him a bear hug! I believe he and Paris will work it out, or she will at least come to some sort of compromise with him.

I have a theory that dogs recognize their breed, I saw it a lot with my malamutes and newfs.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a great husband you have!!!!! People forgot how much work a puppy is if you want a good dog. Clients after loosing a old dog, and getting a puppy aways tell me this puppy has so much more energy then their last dog had at this age. I tell them energy level same your just older LOL. He looks like a little polar bear, I would name him polar.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a great husband you have!!!!! People forgot how much work a puppy is if you want a good dog. Clients after loosing a old dog, and getting a puppy aways tell me this puppy has so much more energy then their last dog had at this age. I tell them energy level same your just older LOL. He looks like a little polar bear, I would name him polar.
I remember as a teen getting a puppy after my old dog died. I did not remember every having puppy. What a shock. Then we went for a few years with out a for and my daughter, then 12 begged for a puppy. I can remember the excitement when we brought our gorgeous little Dalmatian home. I stopped short looked the the beautiful thing and said,"Oh my God what have I done?" She was a great dog but died before her 10th birthday. So of corse I had to have another one. Forgot how they eat your house. She's 8 now and starting to act like a dog instead of a pup. The most fun, pain in the A in the world. Oh, how she loves my boys.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy@ Why have I not asked you before? My Dal could use the occasional coat. I have bought 2 with velcro attachment and they both fall off. Any advice for a 40 lb. dog not too expensive?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat I don't believe in dog coats. In cold weather dog should be inside. dogs have much higher body tempture then us 102- 103 if your comfortable in your house your dog is. Outside dog is running around creating body heat. If dog lives outside good draft free doghouse with heat mat. petedge 800 738 3343 is where I order a lots of supplies, have good prices and super fast shipping.

Latest posts