barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
One more

100_1076.jpg

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to stop you; I've really enjoyed looking at your photos! :)

Wow, what a beautiful bird!

Thanks so much for sharing these! :)

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Love that last pick barefoot. The chicken is priceless. Hey...I am getting hungry..chicken sounds good.:woot
Baaaaaaak baaaak-Just kidding of course.

:happy_flower

fletamae

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I see morning glories also and chickens. Even a honey bee. great photos. thanks.

SewingDiva

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
LOVE the photo of your Buff Orpington with her zinnia! They are one of my favorite flowers; foolproof, long lived in a vase, and the germination rate is virtually 100%. Really - I just toss them on the ground in any soil and they thrive. And their hot colors can't be beat.

The sturdy stems also make nice supports for plants like bush bean that can use some help.

I :love zinnias

~Phyllis

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you tutter, smom, nubsmum, and fletamae.

smom1976, Yes it is a log home. My husband ,I ,and my sons built it ourselves from the ground up six years ago. Took us three years of long hard work but was well worth it. So you want more pic's huh??? Hey quite enabling me......it took me forever to post these!!!LOL....Well I guess you dont have to twist my arm to hard...I do have lot's of pic's of chicks and my garden's. How about I post more tomorrow sometime o.k??

Nubsmom: Your too funny . Hey Chicken is my favorite meat and can eat it any way you fix it. But in all these years of raising and having chickens off and on, I have yet to eat any of my own. But I finally got some white cornish cross chicks this spring to raise to put in the freezer for winter.... I am gonna have the Amish process them for me. All my chickens free-range and are healthy with no hormones or antibiotics and my vegetable gardens are and have always been grown organic. I have been becoming very self-sufficient of late and cant stand the idea of depending on grocery stores or supermarkets for my food source. I like knowing where everything comes from and who handles it. Thank's for looking and the compliment.

Tutter, Thank you. I hope to post more photos later tomorrow.

fletamae, Thank you. Yes I had morning glories entwined with the zinnias. Thank you for inspiring me to get my pictures on here. I loved yours and look forward to seeing more from you soon.

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
sewingdiva, I just saw your post. Thank you . The buff orp was a nice bonus to the shot!!!
I like how you said "her zinnia". LOL Yes I think Zinnias are their favorite flower too!:)

I would love to see pic's from you all too!

Latest posts