had a good talk with...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Told you to be careful Lol. I know your smart enough to avoid stepping in the same pile of $%#@ twice, and I know you asked for enough to be compensated for stupid, so.....congratulations.

hum isn't that the pot calling the kettle black ...:lol:
maintenance people are a dime a dozen, people like us two are worth a mint

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
while at food lion one of my street informants at the plant called....

today they had their plant wide monthly safety meeting, they announced that today was darrens last day and i was coming back oct 1st he said half the employees stood up and clapped..cool!!!
darren was so offended told everyone to f off threw his keys on the floor and left the building....

now some of you might think thats mean, yes they should have had the meeting monday once he left. but can not control other employees feelings toward him..

sounds like my hands will be full of repairs once back....:lol: speaking of which will be going in next tuesday to work on a inspection machine that has not worked right since july.. yup throw me to the lions....

Its hard to come in behind someone that has everything cattywampus. Sounds like the operators are on your team, that's a plus, makes troubleshooting easier.
You know this but the hardest part about maintenance work is dealing with operators. Get them on your side, the rest is gravy. Hope everything goes your way and it comes off without a hitch. I'll be keeping my eye out for the "you cant fix stupid post".

Got a 800 H.P Cleaver Brooks fire tube internal inspection today, wanna come join me Lol.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Its hard to come in behind someone that has everything cattywampus. Sounds like the operators are on your team, that's a plus, makes troubleshooting easier.
You know this but the hardest part about maintenance work is dealing with operators. Get them on your side, the rest is gravy. Hope everything goes your way and it comes off without a hitch. I'll be keeping my eye out for the "you cant fix stupid post".

Got a 800 H.P Cleaver Brooks fire tube internal inspection today, wanna come join me Lol.

i had to look that up. hate to have to pay shipping for one of those...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score

Rats have made plans already for today

Latest posts