Hardy Kiwi

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
After reading the nutritional information just now, I am for sure planting hardy kiwi. I have to read about where I should put it, what kind of support. I do not ever want another blood clot. It can help dissolve the clot. Really it is your body that dissolves the clot and either you repair well or not. You can get scar tissue or not. I was very lucky and everything repaired without scar tissue. Blood thinners only thin your blood so you will not get more. https://www.fruitsinfo.com/hardy-kiwi.php

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Becoming common indeed. I love the yellow-fleshed ones; they used to be scarce & seasonal, but now Wally World has been carrying them on a regular basis, and the price is becoming reasonable. Still waiting for the red-fleshed ones to get here... in the Friends of the Trees publication, there is a 1992 photo (with Japanese captions) showing a large red (or orange?) fleshed kiwi.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just picked up some kiwis at the supermarket that were 5/$1. They are a good size too. Haven't tried them. I'm waiting a couple days so they can ripen.

Mary

Latest posts