Have you ever regifted ?

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have a few times. I've passed along gift cards to places I don't care to eat or are too far for us to go to. I'd rather someone use it than it just go to waste.

I've regifted some bottles of alcohol. It can be a flavor or a type (tequila :sick that stuff never sits well with me) that I don't care for & I know I'll never open. Sometimes we bring it to a get together to just get rid of it but other times if I know someone who will enjoy/appreciate it I am all about them having it & enjoying it. Again to me it's better than it going to waste. Like maple flavored Crown Royal? No thank you, regular Crown Royal is fine on its own.

I do appreciate a good wine & those never get regifted. :D

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the "gifts" ya'll are describing might have been better served by getting tossed on the burn pile. :lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat talk about ugly sweaters, one xmas my sister gave me a multi colored, with a gaint panter in black felt on front.I think the eyes where rhinestone, I put it in the pile I have for the homeless, and felt bad for the person who got it.

That was probably revenge for the regift you gave her!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night I was regifted with my own gift!!!!!! I had given a friend a christmas ornament last year, she gave it back to me at dinner last night. I know it was the same one because I got lazy and just marked out price instead of peeling store label off. I almost said something but we where with a group of people so didn't lol

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Absolutely! No point in keeping something you can't use or don't like when it can go to someone who can or does :)

Latest posts