Hawg Hut or Goat or Sheep.....

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
You did a great job!!! Looks very professional. Wondering though, why didn't you just make them a hoop house? Good shade, good shelter, easy to move, soil floor(you can give them bedding and they'll make a little nest for sleeping), easy build.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW you never cease to amaze me. I want 1/2 your energy!
I love all the help DH brought along. By the way, he sure is looking good. ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You did a great job!!! Looks very professional. Wondering though, why didn't you just make them a hoop house? Good shade, good shelter, easy to move, soil floor(you can give them bedding and they'll make a little nest for sleeping), easy build.

The hoop coop I made for the chickens took several days longer than the Hawg Hut did. I just wanted to build something different. :ya

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee Thanks! DH feels good too! He tires out, and is in a lot of pain from his knee and shoulder that needs replacing. He has to stop and rest, but overall, he is better than he was before heart surgery. We burned a big pile of brush today and we had those same helpers!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That hut sure looks good bay. This past week I "helped" my husband by unscrewing some cabinet hinges with the drill. I was able to do 3 then told him the others were stripped because they wouldn't come out. He took the drill and of course those darn screws came out!

I want to be like Bay when I grow up. :)

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That hut sure looks good bay. This past week I "helped" my husband by unscrewing some cabinet hinges with the drill. I was able to do 3 then told him the others were stripped because they wouldn't come out. He took the drill and of course those darn screws came out!

Mary
Me Too !!!

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Mary

Me too.

Nice job @baymule . You should be proud.
Three little pigs . . . One for my master, one for my dame, and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Latest posts