ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
2FA4F114-81FE-427E-804F-A2F69EDC2916.jpeg
Me! Haha

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It will be different. We go everywhere together, do everything together. It helps to be best friends.
Same here. But the problem was him helping me with the kids. We have different styles but I’ve finally accepted that and things are smoother.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a beautiful place. I hope y'all are having a nice time and enjoying yourselves.

DH didn't know what to do with himself to start with, he had worked all his life at high speed. It took awhile, he drove me crazy and I wanted to knock him in the head and tell God that he died. :lol: He had to do a lot of slowing down. We work hard around here, but that work has a rhythm and it is not high speed. While I'm thinking about what to do next and what steps to take to accomplish the task, he is pelting me with 40 questions, then when I explain, "I don't understand" 40 more questions and then he has a brilliant idea, much better than mine, that is doomed to fail. :\

He is learning to relax and enjoy life instead of speeding through it. He is happier than he has ever been in his life and gives thanks to God every day. He has had several surgeries that have made his life better and healthier. Most of all, he had to let go of control. I am wildly uncontrollable, so that wasn't going to fly with me. LOL

Mary, he very well may feel lost and out of sorts for awhile. He has had responsibility, made decisions, had people working under him and has been doing this for 46 years. He is in new uncharted territory for him, and for you too. Be patient with him, he has to adjust to a whole new to him, life.

Latest posts