He’s Retired

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
His retirement is starting out real rough.....he has to paddle his own kayak? Where’s his servant to do that for him?

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It gets some getting use to, ask me how I know this. They forget you have a life too. I remember when hubby first retired I finally had to remind him I was his partner not an employee. If I was in the middle of something and he wanted lunch he had to wait until I finished what I was doing or fend for himself.
His father warned me I spoiled him too much and there would come a day I'd regret doing so. Took awhile but all came right in the end.
Just like in the early years of our marriage I had to remind him more than once I was his partner not his mom ;).

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
His retirement is starting out real rough.....he has to paddle his own kayak? Where’s his servant to do that for him?
Hey I had to paddle too! In fact I kept telling him he was taking too many breaks and I was doing all the work. Haha. He said yeah but you do crossfit haha.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Champagne and Skinny Dipping. :love
We got in the pool this afternoon. See those boulders in there? Pool was built with those in there. Well not such a good idea. You scrape your toes moving around them or trying to step on them and then you slide. Never made it to the deep part cause I got irritated. Haha

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those boulders are not practical, but they look good in a picture. Now go get back in that pool and take a good picture! LOL

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
6D5BB742-0B77-431C-AB2F-99A18FBA3A2C.jpeg
Our last sunset dinner for a while.

Latest posts