Healthy slug eggs?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can somebody actually help me, or we gonna just keep talking casually? 😂
I can't help you. I try to eliminate slugs and snails, not keep them as pets. When I googled slug eggs they did not look like that but I don't know what else they can be. I don't know how many different varieties of slugs there are but there is probably a huge difference in what the eggs look like across the varieties. From what I understand their poop comes out in the slime so it's not poop.

I just can't help you.

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I can't help you. I try to eliminate slugs and snails, not keep them as pets. When I googled slug eggs they did not look like that but I don't know what else they can be. I don't know how many different varieties of slugs there are but there is probably a huge difference in what the eggs look like across the varieties. From what I understand their poop comes out in the slime so it's not poop.

I just can't help you.
OK I get it. Thats your kindnesss :D

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think your the slug expert here.

However, found this article and video:

Based upon the photos in @Sparrow 's link, the photos in the OP don't appear to be eggs... unless the slugs "harden" their eggs under stress. Slugs are one of my major pests in late Summer & damage quite a few tomatoes and peppers, so I hope you understand that my only interest in their life cycle is to better control them.

I have to admit though, when I read the thread title, I was visualizing some new fad diet... with teeny tiny omelets. :lol:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Based upon the photos in @Sparrow 's link, the photos in the OP don't appear to be eggs... unless the slugs "harden" their eggs under stress. Slugs are one of my major pests in late Summer & damage quite a few tomatoes and peppers, so I hope you understand that my only interest in their life cycle is to better control them.

I have to admit though, when I read the thread title, I was visualizing some new fad diet... with teeny tiny omelets. :lol:
:ep:weee:th

Latest posts